How To Rebuild Your Small Block Chevy by David Vizard
This is a really cool vintage step-by-step manual showing how to rebuild a small block chevy V8 engine.
- Covers early 262, 265, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, and 400 cubic inch Chevy V8 engines
- Shows step-by-step how-to processes
- Includes many b/w photos showing steps described
- Covers are faded and dirty, and show some wear
- Spine worn
- Interior pages show dirt and wear
- Published in 1978
Used soft cover book from my personal collection in fair condition.